|Sector||Defence & Security|
|Location||Bristol / Hybrid / UK Wide|
As a Business Analyst you will be highly flexible, adaptable, and able to apply your skills to many different scenarios in support of both our clients and internally. You will be put forward for roles where you will be required to provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice either individually or leading a team of analysts. This is in addition to the standing responsibilities for consultants at Apache as defined in your employment contract and repeated below.
Key responsibilities and attributes
- Provide expertise, advice, guidance and support to clients in the field of Business Analysis.
- Consult with clients (either individually or as part of a team) to understand and evaluate the “As-Is” system laydown and business processes, and their future requirements, and document them in easy-to-understand formats to ensure solutions are aligned with the clients’ business and budget needs.
- Implement systems thinking to make recommendations for improvements and solutions which meets those requirements.
- Support the designing of solutions, particularly through the early lifecycle stages of capture and design, through to implementation, test, and delivery.
- Where required to understand complex solutions, use knowledge of schematic design, prod-uct design, architectural modelling, process diagrams, prototype testing, or any other suitable business analyst methods.
- Provide insight to the DevOps team with regards to specific components of the solution being delivered by generating system diagrams or architectural views to describe the flow of activity.
- Implement agile delivery methodology and processes, gaining qualifications for relevant agile expertise where required.
- Think outside of the box to implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Adapt quickly to obstacles and changing demands.
In addition, you’ll have general duties and responsibilities which are to:
- Contribute to the development, growth and conduct of the business
- Provide your services to client contracts as they are won by the Employer from time to time
- Contribute to the Employer’s business development activities and the winning of new client contracts
This role may require security vetting and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance.
The extras you’ll get
We invest in our people and reward them for the commitment they make, we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A generous pension and life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus options to tailor to your circumstances
- 10 days additional leave for military reservists
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Individual Doctor@Hand healthcare cover
- Genuine flexible working
- Work from home or our Bristol offices
- The latest secure tech
- Investment in personal development
- Vibrant social scene
- Relocation bonus for Graduates
Why work at Apache iX
We want our clients to enjoy working with us. We would like you to demonstrate behaviors that help make this happen
- We are motivated to deliver because we are passionate about what we do.
- We collaborate to build trust and enduring relationships.
- We are leaders in our actions and in our thinking.
- We listen to our clients and to those we work with.
- We learn all the time from our peers and from our profession.
What to do next
If this role is for you, please go to our Contact page and complete the form. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV before pressing submit.
We respond to everyone, so we will be in contact shortly after you send us your form to let you know the outcome of your application.