BA & SE
We can employ structured systems thinking to complex change programmes and help you identify opportunities for improved efficiency.
We employ structured systems thinking to help our clients understand their current business processes, identify opportunities for improved efficiency, and enable complex change. We then recommend and deliver solutions which satisfy our clients’ technology, data and application requirements and align with their wider strategy.
We provide a wide range of business analysis and systems engineering services, and have extensive industry experience in delivering, integrating and testing complex technology solutions.
By defining needs and recommending solutions, we execute our clients’ strategic vision and enable change across the enterprise which adds value and reduces technical debt.
We can provide analysis which allows you to visualise and enable complex change, solutions which introduce efficiencies, add value and reduce technical debt across your enterprise and alignment with your strategic vision and wider digital strategy.
Our Business Analysis Services include:
- Understanding and documenting business needs and requirements.
- Review, analysis and documentation of business processes and workflows.
- Modelling the “As-Is” and “To Be” business architecture to visualise the required change.
- Developing use cases or user stories.
- Identifying solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- Stakeholder mapping and workshop facilitation.
Our Systems Engineering Services include:
- Managing of requirements including scoping, analysing and documenting.
- Performing functional analysis and system decomposition.
- Architecture modelling at both enterprise and system level.
- Development and briefing of solution architecture.
- Transition planning.
- System deployment and integration.
- System testing including verification, validation and acceptance against requirements.
Our team have a wide range of experience delivering, integrating and testing complex technology solutions. They have a wide range of professional certifications, including but not limited to:
- TOGAF® 9 certified
- ArchiMate v3 Practitioner
- SAFe® 5 certified
- ITIL® 4 certified
We can produce high-quality technological solutions whilst working in an Agile manner.
We can deliver enterprise wide programmes and projects in complex technical & stakeholder environments.
We help you to understand and overcome the challenges of the environment, strategic change, and technological transformation.