We help government and partners deliver critical business needs by pragmatically and collaboratively working in an Agile manner to produce high-quality technological solutions.
Do you need expert support to design, implement and deliver new systems? Our experienced DevSecOps engineers can help you develop and deliver a range of capabilities in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). They will work across the full systems engineering lifecycle from concept and requirements analysis through design, build, test, acceptance and delivery into live operations.
We provide specialist expertise to rapidly design and deploy demonstrator capability that meets user needs, is secure & is easily adopted by through life owners. Our highly skilled experts can offer:
- Implementation of DevSecOps best practices
- Solution Design and Analysis
- Cloud Expertise
- Service Provision including System and User Management/Administration
- Secure Code Development
- CI/CD Pipeline Development
- Rapid Experimentation and Proof Of Concepts
- Application Migration
- Data Engineering, Management and Exploitation
- Technology Rationalisation
Adopting a DevSecOps approach can benefit you to:
- Be a proven, cost-effective way to pursue change
- Deliver bespoke solutions to specific business needs
- Reduce operating costs and technical debt
- Rigorously develop and test ideas
- Automate intelligently
Our team have a wide range of experience, including:
- Delivery of Accredited Cloud Environments
- Secure Systems Build and Administration
- Research and Development
- Testing and Simulation
- Technical Consultancy including independent review
BA & SE
We can employ structured systems thinking to complex change programmes and help you identify opportunities for improved efficiency
We can deliver enterprise wide programmes and projects in complex technical & stakeholder environments.
We help you to understand and overcome the challenges of the environment, strategic change, and technological transformation.