|Sector||Defence & Security|
|Location||Bristol / Hybrid / UK Wide|
Graduate opportunities open for Autumn 2024 start!
If you want to forge a career contributing to the security of the nation, be given training that suits you and your development goals, and work with talented people with interesting experience, then consider us as your first choice. We are a forward thinking, supportive and growing company working in a complex environment that demands innovation and fresh thinking. We offer you the flexibility to do your thing, an active social scene, and friendly colleagues who are here to support you kick start your career.
Want to “project” yourself to a better future? We bring straightforward solutions to complex problems for our critical defence and national infrastructure clients. Project management in our world is fast paced and looking at unique requirements and delivery.
The P3M Consultant role is a key role in Apache and a core competence of our consultancy. As a Graduate level P3M Consultant you will be highly flexible, adaptable, and able to apply your skills to many different scenarios in support of both our clients and internally. You will be put forward for roles where you will be required to show leadership of tasks, the ability to organise, and the ability to deliver outputs yourself or with others.
Key responsibilities and attributes
- Lead, manage, support and co-ordinate client and internal task activities to deliver to agreed targets
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams that may be from multiple organisations
- Provide best practice P3M advice and practical support to our clients
- Communicate clearly in your written, presentational, and day to day work
- Define the task plan and delivery approach and then monitor delivery
- Understand task Cost, Time & Scope, Risk and Change, updating data accordingly and completing reporting requirements
- Deliver tasks to agreed quality requirements
- Continuously seek to develop your P3M skills, learning from a range of sources, including formal training, learning from experience, and coaching and mentoring
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Demonstrate and uphold the Apache values.
In addition, you’ll have general duties and responsibilities which are to:
- Contribute to the development, growth and conduct of the business
- Provide your services to client contracts as they are won by the Employer from time to time
- Contribute to the Employer’s business development activities and the winning of new client contracts
This role may require security vetting and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance.
The extras you’ll get
We invest in our people and reward them for the commitment they make, we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A generous pension and life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus options to tailor to your circumstances
- 10 days additional leave for military reservists
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Individual Doctor@Hand healthcare cover
- Genuine flexible working
- Work from home or our Bristol offices
- The latest secure tech
- Investment in personal development
- Vibrant social scene
- Relocation bonus for Graduates
Why work at Apache iX
We want our clients to enjoy working with us. We would like you to demonstrate behaviors that help make this happen
- We are motivated to deliver because we are passionate about what we do.
- We collaborate to build trust and enduring relationships.
- We are leaders in our actions and in our thinking.
- We listen to our clients and to those we work with.
- We learn all the time from our peers and from our profession.
What to do next
If this role is for you, please go to our Contact page and complete the form. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV before pressing submit.
We respond to everyone, so we will be in contact shortly after you send us your form to let you know the outcome of your application.